QA engineers perform automation testing and quality assurance throughout development of our products and collaborate with multiple teams across the organization. However, it is no less important to design, develop and support tools in the quality assurance areas.
QA Engineers greatly influence the quality levels of our products and have an important role within the operation.
Work in team, in Scrum, work life balance (not only by definition!), financial projects & amazing office.
We work fully remotely, but from time to time we love to meet in our office to see and talk with each other, but it is not mandatory.
Technologies we are working with:
- REST Assured
- Docker, Kubernetes
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to improve the software
- Creation and execution of tests at both, functional and non-functional levels
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs and code changes
- Developing automated tests and solution across the continuous delivery platforms products
- 2-5 years of hands on experience in automation testing of API and WEB levels
- Experience in building test infrastructure and tools
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- English min level B2
- Polish communicative
Nice to have:
- Experience with continuous integration tools and deployment processes
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience with microservices testing
- Experience with Groovy