Soonly Finance is a fintech company. Our solutions rely heavily on the automation of loan risk assessment and processing.
The main challenge is to ensure the web interface, back-office, desktop and mobile applications are integrated seamlessly together as well as various 3rd party solutions.
You will join the Polish local engineering team which builds a modern lending platform. We work fully remotely, but from time to time we love to meet in our office to see and talk with each other.
Technologies we are working with:
- Cloud (Spring Cloud, AWS, Kubernetes/Docker)
- Backend (Java 11/17, Spring 5, Hibernate 5)
- Cont. delivery (Gradle, Git, Jenkins)
- Database (PostgreSQL, Liquibase)
- Monitoring (ELK, Zabbix, Prometheus)
- Testing frameworks (Spock, JUnit 5, Cucumber)
- Develompent environment: IntelliJ IDEA on Linux Mint/Ubuntu
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Write clean and well-tested code using Java and Groovy (TDD, DDD)
- Do code reviews
- Help team achieve their goals
- Continuously improve code base
- Own the technical solution
- Satisfy business needs by providing reliable solutions
- Take responsibility for taking technical tasks through the whole cycle