QA engineers perform automation testing and qualityassurance throughout development of our products and collaborate with multipleteams across the organization. However, it is no less important to design,develop and support tools in the quality assurance areas.
QA Engineers greatly influence the quality levels of our products and have animportant role within the operation.
Work in team, in Scrum, work life balance (not only by definition!), financialprojects & amazing office.
We work fully remotely, but from time to time we love to meet in our office tosee and talk with each other, but it is not mandatory.
Technologies we are working with:
Your daily tasks on the job:
· Work alongside Developers and product teams in anagile approach, to improve the software
· Creation and execution of tests at both, functionaland non-functional levels
· Maintenance and creation of test automation components
· Provide test metrics relating to test progress andproduct quality levels
· Provide feedback on requirements, designs and codechanges
· Developing automated tests and solution across thecontinuous delivery platforms products
· Strong will tolearn
· Hands onexperience in Java programming language
· English minlevel B2
Nice to have:
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing of API or WEB levels
· Experience with continuous integration tools and deployment processes
· Communication skills
· Critical thinking